Skip to content
All regulations must be adhered to Strictly fly fishing only.
- Beaching, mooring or landing boats on reservoir banks or Dam wall is strictly prohibited.
- Anchoring or mooring is prohibited.
- Maximum of three persons per boat.
- No trolling, hand lining or bait.
- The Health & Safety Executive requires that buoyancy aids or life jackets are provided for your safety.
- The use of anglers own petrol outboards is not permitted however you may bring your own electric.
- Catch & Release anglers must use barbless hooks.
- Once an angler has reached their limit, they must use barbless hooks.
- Catch & Release anglers must not use landing nets.
- Management reserve the right to search and examine any anglers catch or equipment.
- All fish under 10″ must be carefully returned.
- Catch returns must be weighed & reported to office.
- To ensure that both boat and bank anglers have an enjoyable day at Frandy we expect fishing etiquette to be observed at all times
- Do not leave litter use the bins provided.
- Infringement of any rules will result in an instant ban without refund.